- The purpose of use of personal information shall be specified to the extent possible and collected after obtaining consent.
- Personal information shall be used appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use.
- Strive to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date.
- Provide personal information in our possession to our business partners and subcontractors through procedures required by laws, regulations, and other norms.
- Implement reasonable security measures and necessary corrective actions in order to avoid loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
- Deal with the situation appropriately when requested for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information in our possession upon confirmation of the identity of the individual.
- Continuously review, improve, and enhance our initiatives regarding the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
Kakue Morishita, the President of
(June 30, 2022)